Help us make a difference in the lives of children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorders. If you’re a highly motivated person who wants to thrive in a high energy, research-based, educational environment, you will find that the Kansas City Autism Training Center is a great place to build your career and professional skills.
All of our teachers, regardless of previous experience, receive extensive training and learn to apply the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) to teach children to acquire skills and maximize independence in the areas of communication, socialization, daily living, play, academics, and reductions of repetitive and stereotypic behavior. As a teacher at the center you will be trained to competency and are expected to implement the full range of educational and behavioral programs individually designed for each student.
Working at the Kansas City Autism Training Center is challenging, and we seek out individuals who are highly motivated and committed to the discipline of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA).
Why you will love working at Kansas City Autism Training Center:
- Full-Time (40 hours guaranteed) with a starting salary of $30,300.00 and an additional $1,200 bonus for a solid first year performance
- Paid travel time and mileage reimbursement
- Three paid week breaks (spring, summer, winter) and 6 paid holidays.
- Up to 6 days paid time off, following introductory period
- 40 hours per year of paid sick time, following introductory period
- Medical, dental and vision insurance available with a significant employer contribution
- Paid short-term/long-term disability, with limited life insurance provided
- 403(b) with a company match
How To Apply: